ASTM A333 Grade 3 is the part of standard covers wall seamless and welded carbon and alloy steel pipe intended for use at low temperatures. ASTM A333 Grade 3 alloy pipe shall be made by the seamless or welding process with the addition of no filler metal in the welding operation.
ASTM A333 Grade 3 seamless and welded carbon and alloy steel pipe intended for use at low temperatures.
ASMT A333 Grade 3 seamless and welded pipes shall be treated to control their microstructure. Tensile tests, impact tests, hydrostatic tests, and nondestructive electric tests shall be made in accordance to specified requirements.
Seamless and Welded Steel Pipe size for Low-Temperature Service:
- Outer Dimensions: 19.05mm-114.3mm
- Wall Thickness:2.0mm-14 mm
- Length: max 16000mm
Application: Seamless and Welded Steel Pipe for Low-Temperature Service.
Steel grade: ASTM A333 Grade 3
Inspection and Test:
- Chemical Composition Inspection, Mechanical Properties Test
- Tensile Strength,Yield Strength, Elongation, Flaring, Flattening, Bending, Hardness, Impact Test
- Surface and Dimension Test,No-destructive Test, Hydrostatic Test.
- Packed in wooden crates, wrapped in plastic, and suitably protected for sea-worthly delivery or as requested.
- Both ends of each crate will indicate the order no., heat no., dimensions, weight and bundles or as requested.
Pipes are supplied in hexagonal bundles or round bundles tied with steel strip.
Weight of bundle-up to 5000 kg upon request of customer.
Each bundle is furnished with three tags.
ASTM A333 Grade 3 Chemical Compositions(%)
ASTM A333 Grade 3 Mechanical Properties
|Grade||Tensile Strength (Mpa)||Yield Point (MPa)||Elongation (%)|
|ASTM A333 Grade 3||≥450||≥240||≥30||≥20|
Strike Temperature Condition
|Grade||The lowest temperature for strike test|
|ASTM A333 Gr.3||-150||-100|